My passion for fitness began in my early 20s. As I experimented with different exercise activities and diets, I learned how my body responded – what worked and what didn’t – and how to safely work back from several surgeries and injuries.
Over the years, I have been fortunate to learn from my own personal trainers and am excited when I can use my experiences and training to help others be successful. I have had the opportunity to work with clients ranging from early teens to seniors with different fitness goals.
My philosophy is:
* Find what works for you…you are an individual and the keys to your success will be different than what works for someone else
* Learn proper form…you’ll see the best results and mitigate injury when you focus on form
* Be consistent for long term success…with regular activity and realistic healthy eating
And most importantly in your journey to health and fitness…Do it for you!
Jeri’s Professional Certifications:
* NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer
* NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
* NASM Behavior Change Specialist
* Mobile: 314-852-4277